Creamy Crock-pot Chicken

Many years ago, shortly after my son Michael was born, some friends from church brought over dinner for my family. Over the course of my life, I've had many meals from fellow church members, but this one may have been the first where I honestly and truly needed the recipe. Thank you, Janeal Franklin, for that recipe, and for the many happy evenings my family has had partaking of this delicious (and easy!) feast!

Ingredients
5 chicken breasts
4 oz butter
1 package dry Italian Dressing mix
8 oz cream cheese
10.75 oz "cream of"  soup (we use cream of mushroom)

Directions
Add chicken, butter, and seasoning to a crock pot. Cook on low for at least 6 hours; 8 hours or more would be better. One hour before you eat, add cream cheese and soup. Let melt, then stir to combine. Pull chicken into smaller pieces.

Serve over white rice.

Comments

Popular Posts