I *just* may be a little bit crazy

In addition to working lots of hours at my "real job," being Scoutmaster, Den Leader, Father of three, Husband of one, Crossfit junkie, and having more hobbies than you can shake a stick at, I have decided to add one more thing to the mix: The Paleo Challenge.

My gym is having a one month challenge (starting today) to stick to the Paleo Diet: Meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch, and no sugar. Kara and I are going to try it for a month and see how it goes--she'll be diligent about blogging it and I won't, but I will keep an "analog" journal.

Anyone who knows me will probably be gaping in amazement right now. One month without bread? Yeah. I know. But I'm only half doing this for me--if I bake fresh bread, it'll make it that much more difficult for Kara to keep to her goal. So we're doing this as a team, and it'll be great. :)

What's for breakfast?

Thick-cut deli meat (maybe cajun roast beef today)
Strawberries and grapes
Dry-roasted almonds

Comments

Popular Posts