These cookies are a huge hit every time I make them! Fillings I have used:
- The Teeny-mini candy bars (Snickers work really well!)
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Mint Kisses
- Mini Hershey bars (not as easy, since these are larger than, say, Snickers)
2 sticks softened butter
1 c. creamy peanut butter
1 c. light brown sugar
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
3 1/2 c. sifted all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 pkg. snickers minis
1. Combine butter, pb, & sugars on low until fluffy.
2. Slowly add eggs & vanilla until combined. Then mix in flour, salt & soda.
3. Cover & chill 2-3 hours. (If you're in a rush, it won't kill you to make them right away.)
4. Unwrap minis.
5. Remove dough, divide into 1 T. pieces & flatten.
6. Place mini on dough.
7. Form ball around mini.
8. Place on greased cookie sheet & bake @ 350° for 10-12 min.
9. Let cool on rack or wax paper.