Chocolate Lush

Just before Thanksgiving this year, my company had a potluck. One of my coworkers, Steven, brought the most amazing dessert I'd had in a while, so I asked him for the recipe and thought I'd share it! It appears that this is based on many of the Internet recipes I've seen for Chocolate Lush (I've no idea why they call it that!) but has been heavily--and deliciously--modified.

Ingredients
2 16oz packages graham crackers
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 cups pecan halves, plus more for topping
8 oz butter
2 4-serving boxes of instant chocolate pudding
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup whipped topping
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups marshmallow cream

This should be made in a disposable 10 1/2" x 13" foil pan with high sides.

Directions
Preheat over to 375F.

Crust
1. In a large bowl, crumble up graham crackers add white and brown sugar, pecans and butter.
2. Mix the ingredients together and spread evenly into the foil pan
3. Bake @ 375 for 15 or 20 min. Bake a few minutes longer for a crisper crust.
4. Take out of oven and let set until completely cool.


Comments

Popular Posts