100 Pushups - Week 1 Day 2

I feel like I've been run over by a truck!

When I woke up this morning, I had serious doubts about today's push ups goal: 12, 12, 10, 10, max (> 10) with 90 seconds in between sets. Between Monday's push ups, Tuesday's double-fast run, and Cub Camp Monday and Tuesday, I was sore all over. I had hoped the soreness would diminish some as the day progresses, but it was not happenin'. I went to the gym anyway.

The first 12 wasn't bad. The second 12 was okay; a bit shaky, but okay. Both 10s were rough, and I mean really rough. Somehow, though, the max (I hit 11!) went better! When I started, I felt strong and quick. I had to pause at 6 and 9 push ups, but I didn't ever "rest." So 55 push ups today, total! Not bad at all!

I'm going to be at Boy Scout Camp for Friday's set. I wonder if any of those young whippersnappers want to try to keep up...

Comments

Popular Posts