125 Pushups - Week 1

Last week was the first week of my new goal: 125 consecutive push ups in one set. Not wanting to reinvent the wheel, I used week 4's workout from hundredpushups.com thinking that it would be a good place to start from.

I had assumed, since I made it through week 6 of the workout, that week 4 would be relatively easy--boy was I wrong! I must have forgotten to eat my Wheaties all of last week, because that workout kicked my butt! Granted, on 2 of the 3 days, I was working to find my new max bench press weight which may have contributed to my overall feeling of butt-kickedness...but man! I'm (once again!) not looking forward to week 2 (which equals week 5 of the hundredpushups.com routine).

I figure that in perhaps 4 weeks I cann hit my goal of 125 by doing week 4, 5, and 6, then repeating week 6. We'll see how it goes!

Comments

Popular Posts