Six Random Facts About Me

I've had my first ever meme tag! M at Random Misfires tagged me to give six random facts about myself:

The Rules
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself (but since she did three, that must mean that this one's flexible!).
4. Tag six people at the end of your post (same deal as #3).
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

The Facts
1. I am addicted to my Palm Pilot (currently a Palm TX). Without it, I couldn't tell you what day today is, what I'm doing tomorrow.... Heck, I probably couldn't even tell you when my birthday is! But with it, I can tell you the phone number, address, email, etc. of pretty much anyone I've met in the last 10 years.
2. I love fixing things, especially really broken things. The brokener the better, since if I don't fix it, it can't get any more broken. :) I fix laptops, dining room chairs, cars, vans, PCs, trampolines, you name it.
3. I can do 100 push ups in a row.
4. I know how to lash--not the kind with a whip. I can tie logs together and make a tower or a bridge or a flagpole or whatever.
5. I shattered my right kneecap while rock climbing in Phoenix, AZ. I had reconstructive surgery on New Years Eve, 1997. Then I cracked it again (while it was healing) about 6 weeks later so they had to re-reconstruct it. The pins, screws, and wire came out in August of '98. If I don't keep it moving it tends to stiffen up, so long car rides can get rather uncomfortable for me.
6. I have always wanted to play an instrument--the clarinet, piano, guitar, flute, and harmonica to name a few--but I don't have the patience or the stick-to-it-iveness to ever be more than a novice.

The Peeps
1. Kara
2. Rob
3. Julene
4. Shauna
5. Lulu

Y'all have been tagged. Git to it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Rock on, and Well done!!
Teric said…
POSTED!

Thanks for the tag, Brig. :)
Shauna said…
Mission accomplished. (This message will self destruct in 3...2...1.....)

Popular Posts