100 Pushups - Week 5 Day 3

Adios week 5! Hola week 6!

Due to hectic schedules that included choir practice, a campout, Scout meetings, and general exhaustion, (this whole weekend was an exhaustion test!) I wasn't able to do my day 3 sets on Friday or Saturday. So Sunday night at 9:30, I got back from my last meeting and knew I had do try.

20, 20, 24, 24, 22, 22, 20, > 50

You want me to max at over 50 push ups after doing... I tally numbers in my head...twice...and come up with different numbers each time...and get a calculator...152 push ups? Surely you can't be serious! (I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.)

But I did. I got every rep of every set, then maxed at 51. So long, week 5! (At last!)

I don't know whether it was because I waited until Sunday, or that I took the week off before this, or whether Steve Speirs' modifications to the program really did the trick. Whatever it was, I'm glad and proud.


This entry was written on my new Palm Keyboard

Comments

Popular Posts