100 Pushups - Week 3 Day 3

Okay, I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now. Today's sets were 30, 22, 22, 20, max > 27. Before I did my first set, I wasn't even really sure I'd make all 30; however, I think this week has really helped build up my strength! I got through the 30 without dying!

The 22s were tough--I "rested" by arching my back either way up or way down, but I never touched the floor, about halfway through each. The 20 was pretty gruelling, too. But I left myself double the rest time before the max set again, and I think it made a lot of difference--I maxed at 30! I was somewhat amazed when I actually hit 27 and didn't collapse to the floor, so I figured what the heck? I squeezed out 3 more to make it a round 30.

I had a hard enough time with this week that I'll do it again next week, but I have confidence that I'll be able to move on to week 4 after one more round of week 3.

Comments

Popular Posts