100 Pushups - Week 5 Day 1

Monday's set was tough, as predicted. I knew it would be tough, so I gave myself 2 minutes in between sets instead of the recommended 1 minute. Still, I think I did pretty well all considering. The sets were 40, 32, 30, 25, max > 40. I got 40, 32, 30, and 25, but maxed at 30 on the last set. I don't know how the rest of the week will go, but if it goes as rough as today's, then I will definitely redo the week. *sigh* Still, I suppose I should feel pretty good that I was able to do any push ups on that max set after doing the previous 127...

I suppose I should be amazed at my progress, but with this program billed as a "6 week" program, I'm feeling a bit inadequate having to repeat every week (except week 1). I guess you do what it takes to reach your goal...and I know I can't really compare myself to a bunch of people on the 'net I don't even know...but it's still hard.

I'm not giving up, though. I can do this.

Comments

Popular Posts