100 Pushups - Week 4 Day 2

Tough set today. 27, 21, 21, 18, max > 25. I was hurting at the 18 set and wasn't sure I'd be able to make the max set, but I pulled through and got all 112 today. Friday's set just plain scares me: 30, 22, 22, 20, max > 29? In my dreams. Still, I'm going to go for it. I'm really curious as to how my exhaustion test will go this weekend.

I am getting a lot of positive support from the guys at the gym. They're asking me questions about the program and how I'm doing--it's kinda nice.

Comments

Teric said…
Dang, Brig--You've got a lot more dedication than I. This is very impressive.
Brig said…
Thanks, Rob. I used to work out at lunch with some friends at work, but they no longer work with me. I found myself undermotivated, needing something to keep me going. When I found this challenge, it "spoke" to me.

Don't sell yourself short, though: You've got some dedication there, too. Anyone who's an Eagle Scout has my respect regarding dedication.

Popular Posts